New American Sweatshop: Training Module
New American Sweatshop: Training Module simulates the workflow and economics of a fictional electronics cooperative in a dystopian future. It trains citizens to barter and use electronic waste to create simple circuits that will form new communication devices. This will allow us to have ownership over our telecommunications infrastructure in cases of political unrest or disaster relief.
- CUNY Games Festival, at CUNY Graduate Center, NYC, January 22, 2016.
- A to Z: Abracadabra to Zombies, Pollock Gallery, at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, September 12-October 24, 2015.
- Games for Change Festival, Board Game Night Curated by Babycastles, at The Uncommons, NYC, April 22, 2015.
- Different Games, in the Arcade exhibition, NYU, April 3-4, 2015.
- Radical Networks, at NYU Tandon, October 25, 2015.
- Creative Technology Week, LISA at Bitcoin Center, July 29, 2015.
- Artist Presentation, LMCC BFA, May 19, 2015.
- Design Incubation, Design for Dystopia talk, RISD, March 7, 2015.