Transient Civic Broadcast System (TCBS)
TCBS (installation view).
Transient Civic Broadcast System (TCBS) is a method of alerting your local community of crises, due to internal or external events. The system handles both false alarms and actual alarms, in addition to general opinions and interruptions. Citizens are instructed to listen to the broadcast to determine the severity of events, and to participate in future broadcasts.
- Dissolving Artifacts, with Studio 200 at 10 Jay Street, Brooklyn, NY, January 9-April 12, 2020.
- DECODE: Artists Policing Data, at Anya and Andrew Shiva Gallery, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NYC, November 28, 2018-January 18, 2019.
- Weather Center for the Apocalypse / Future Satellite, Solo Exhibition at Harvestworks, NYC, August 2-4, 2017.
- Climate Chaos | Climate Rising, Northern Spark festival, Minneapolis–Saint Paul, Minnesota, June 10, 2017.
- Eyebeam Open Studio, Brooklyn, NY, February 25, 2017.
- Aridoamérica Winter Plan at El Museo de Los Sures, Brooklyn, NY, February 10-23, 2017.
- Artificial Retirement, at Flux Factory, Queens, NY, August 19-September 11, 2016.
- Creative Tech Week, at Industry City Factory Floor, April 29, 2016.
- Newtown Barge Playground, December 13, 2015.
- Performing Digital-Disruption, at A.I.R Gallery, November 11, 2015.
- ISEA 2015, 21st International Symposium on Electronic Art, Vancouver Art Gallery, Canada, August 14-18, 2015.
- If these walls..., A.I.R. Gallery at Governors Island, August 29-September 28, 2014.